* [LARTC] 2 ISP
@ 2003-10-09 11:38 Aris  Santillan
From: Aris  Santillan @ 2003-10-09 11:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lartc

hi guys

im a newbie

we are planning to have 2 ISP connected to a single linux box
we be servering clients using Squid Proxy server? (only one linux box)
is this possible on which the proxy will load balance to the 2 ISP.???

or can be failover ???

thanks in advance

* Re: [LARTC] 2 ISP
@ 2003-10-09 11:43 ` jeremie le-hen
From: jeremie le-hen @ 2003-10-09 11:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lartc

> we are planning to have 2 ISP connected to a single linux box
> we be servering clients using Squid Proxy server? (only one linux box)
> is this possible on which the proxy will load balance to the 2 ISP.???
> or can be failover ???

I would suggest you to have a look into the archives. This topic is
discussed at least twice a week. I think you should find all what you
need.

http://lists.netfilter.org/pipermail/netfilter/

Jeremie LE HEN aka TtZ/TataZ                          jeremie.le-hen@epita.fr
                                                                 ttz@epita.fr