* clone testcases in LTP
@ 2003-07-09 21:32 Nathan Straz
                   ` (10 more replies)
From: Nathan Straz @ 2003-07-09 21:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-ia64

Could someone in the Linux ia64 community look at the clone system call
tests that the LTP has under ltp/testcases/kernel/syscalls/clone?  I
know that ia64 uses clone2() instead of clone() but I don't know where
the differences are documented.  I would like to get these test cases,
or some variation or them, compiling and running on ia64.

Nate Straz                                              nstraz@sgi.com
sgi, inc                                           http://www.sgi.com/
Linux Test Project                                  http://ltp.sf.net/