* IA-64 instruction latencies
@ 2003-07-16 15:42 CH Gowri Kumar
From: CH Gowri Kumar @ 2003-07-16 15:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-ia64

Hello All,
I am unable to find a document which gives the latencies of the different
instructions of Itanium instruction set. Can anyone point me to such a
document?

Regards,
Gowri Kumar

* RE: IA-64 instruction latencies
@ 2003-07-16 15:57 ` Choi, Youngsoo
From: Choi, Youngsoo @ 2003-07-16 15:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-ia64

Hi,

For Itanium2
http://www.intel.com/design/itanium2/manuals/251110.htm
page 17

For Itanium
http://www.intel.com/design/itanium/downloads/245474.htm
page 9-12

For all the manuals,
http://www.intel.com/design/itanium/manuals.htm

For more information about optimization, there is a document, "Introduction to Microarchitectural Optimization for Itanium 2 Processors", available on the Intel Developer Services web site http://cedar.intel.com/cgi-bin/ids.dll/topic.jsp?catCode=BMC

-------
Youngsoo Choi
EPD Architecture Team   Tel.: (408) 653-8970
Intel Corporation       Loc.: SC12/3rd/Pole L2

I am unable to find a document which gives the latencies of the different
instructions of Itanium instruction set. Can anyone point me to such a
document?

Regards,
Gowri Kumar

-

* Re: IA-64 instruction latencies
@ 2003-07-16 17:28 ` David Mosberger
From: David Mosberger @ 2003-07-16 17:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-ia64

  Gowri> Hello All, I am unable to find a document which gives the
  Gowri> latencies of the different instructions of Itanium
  Gowri> instruction set. Can anyone point me to such a document?

You want:

  Itanium 2 Processor Reference Manual for Software Development and
  Optimization

  http://www.intel.com/design/itanium2/manuals/251110.htm

	--david