* xtables-addon official website changed from sourceforge to inai.de?
@ 2020-08-06  5:28 Amish
From: Amish @ 2020-08-06  5:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter-devel

Hello

Earlier xtables-addons was hosted at http://xtables-addons.sourceforge.net/

But now it redirects to https://inai.de/projects/xtables-addons/

Sourceforge still has version 3.9 whereas the inai.de has version 3.10
(released recently)

Sourceforge git last commit is on 26 April 2020 whereas 3.10 version on
inai.de shows release date as 28 July 2020

Is this correct and legit? Whois data is not easy to obtain for that domain.

I see no mention of shifting the website on netfilter-devel mailing list.

Please confirm,

Thank you

Amish.

* Re: xtables-addon official website changed from sourceforge to inai.de?
@ 2020-08-06  7:14 ` Jan Engelhardt
From: Jan Engelhardt @ 2020-08-06  7:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Amish; +Cc: netfilter-devel

On Thursday 2020-08-06 07:28, Amish wrote:

> I see no mention of shifting the website on netfilter-devel mailing list.

https://www.spinics.net/lists/netfilter-devel/msg68255.html

* Re: xtables-addon official website changed from sourceforge to inai.de?
@ 2020-08-06  7:48   ` Amish
From: Amish @ 2020-08-06  7:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jan Engelhardt; +Cc: netfilter-devel

On 06/08/20 12:44 pm, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
> On Thursday 2020-08-06 07:28, Amish wrote:
>> I see no mention of shifting the website on netfilter-devel mailing list.
> https://www.spinics.net/lists/netfilter-devel/msg68255.html

Ah ok! Thank you very much.

The announcement was kind of hidden under another thread as a reply.

I think new release announcement should be started as separate thread. I
must have overlooked because of word PATCH in subject, thinking that it
is a patch and not an announcement.

Thanks again and regards,

@ 2020-08-06  8:13     ` Jan Engelhardt
From: Jan Engelhardt @ 2020-08-06  8:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Amish; +Cc: netfilter-devel

On Thursday 2020-08-06 09:48, Amish wrote:
> On 06/08/20 12:44 pm, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
>> On Thursday 2020-08-06 07:28, Amish wrote:
>>> I see no mention of shifting the website on netfilter-devel mailing list.
>> https://www.spinics.net/lists/netfilter-devel/msg68255.html
>
> Ah ok! Thank you very much.
> The announcement was kind of hidden under another thread as a reply.
> I think new release announcement should be started as separate thread.

xtables-addons releases are generally not list-announced to begin with.