* [U-Boot] XScale PXA320 and USB Ethernet?
@ 2010-04-26 14:37 Thad Phetteplace
From: Thad Phetteplace @ 2010-04-26 14:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

I'm reposting this question because I think the
formatting was screwed up on my last attempt.  I
apologize if I cluttered up the list with my previous
attempt.  Thanks in advance for any hints pointing
me in the right direction.

I'm working on a board based on the PXA320 Zylonite
reference board and attempting to get Ethernet via USB
support working in u-boot.? From what I can tell so far,
this is not yet well supported in the u-boot mainline.
I've been looking at the u-boot-usb branch but its been
slow going.? Can anyone point me at a particular driver
or board that would make a good starting point when
pulling this support into my own BSP?? What success
has there been in using USB attached Ethernet dongles
with u-boot?

I apologize if this is well documented somewhere.? I've
been searching the archives and digging through source
code, but I could use a nudge in the right direction to
speed things along.

Thanks,

Thad Phetteplace

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-04-26 14:37 UTC | newest]