* ALSA 1.0.11rc1
@ 2005-12-13 16:18 Jaroslav Kysela
From: Jaroslav Kysela @ 2005-12-13 16:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ALSA development

Hi all,

	ALSA packages 1.0.11rc1 were released. The full changelog can be
reached on the following URL:

http://www.alsa-project.org/changes/v1-0-10--v1-0-11rc1.txt

						Jaroslav

-----
Jaroslav Kysela <perex@suse.cz>
Linux Kernel Sound Maintainer
ALSA Project, SUSE Labs

* Re: ALSA 1.0.11rc1
@ 2005-12-13 16:55   ` Takashi Iwai
From: Takashi Iwai @ 2005-12-13 16:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tomas Carnecky; +Cc: Jaroslav Kysela, ALSA development

At Tue, 13 Dec 2005 17:40:27 +0000,
Tomas Carnecky wrote:

> Jaroslav Kysela wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > 	ALSA packages 1.0.11rc1 were released. The full changelog can be
> > reached on the following URL:
> >
> > http://www.alsa-project.org/changes/v1-0-10--v1-0-11rc1.txt
> >

> I couldn't find anything in the changelog... will the config file for
> the ICE1724 chip contain a dmix/dsnoop device (as required by the
> Envy24PT chip which comes without hardware mixing) ?

No.

Takashi

* Re: ALSA 1.0.11rc1
@ 2005-12-13 17:33     ` Takashi Iwai
From: Takashi Iwai @ 2005-12-13 17:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tomas Carnecky; +Cc: Jaroslav Kysela, ALSA development

At Tue, 13 Dec 2005 17:55:47 +0100,
私 wrote:

> At Tue, 13 Dec 2005 17:40:27 +0000,
> Tomas Carnecky wrote:
> >
> > Jaroslav Kysela wrote:
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > 	ALSA packages 1.0.11rc1 were released. The full changelog can be
> > > reached on the following URL:
> > >
> > > http://www.alsa-project.org/changes/v1-0-10--v1-0-11rc1.txt
> > >

> > I couldn't find anything in the changelog... will the config file for
> > the ICE1724 chip contain a dmix/dsnoop device (as required by the
> > Envy24PT chip which comes without hardware mixing) ?
>
> No.

... well I meant not in rc1.  Possible in rc2, of course.

Takashi

* Re: ALSA 1.0.11rc1
@ 2005-12-13 17:40 ` Tomas Carnecky
From: Tomas Carnecky @ 2005-12-13 17:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jaroslav Kysela; +Cc: ALSA development

Jaroslav Kysela wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> 	ALSA packages 1.0.11rc1 were released. The full changelog can be
> reached on the following URL:
>
> http://www.alsa-project.org/changes/v1-0-10--v1-0-11rc1.txt

I couldn't find anything in the changelog... will the config file for
the ICE1724 chip contain a dmix/dsnoop device (as required by the
Envy24PT chip which comes without hardware mixing) ?

tom