* access to bitbake arguments
@ 2022-03-02 15:47 stefnexter
From: stefnexter @ 2022-03-02 15:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bitbake-devel

I hope that this question is suitable for mailing list, if not please suggest a more proper one.
We are using bitbake 1.44

is there a way to get the arguments bitbake were started with during parsing of conf/bitbake.conf  ?

In 1.17 using python sys.argv  worked but with 1.44 I see that the config file is parsed several times, the last time there is no argument other than "decafbad"

//Stef

* Re: access to bitbake arguments
       [not found] <a08184cf1ca6541d011e1cb39d0324a9b0b63e5e.camel@linuxfoundation.org>
@ 2022-03-03  8:23 ` stefnexter
From: stefnexter @ 2022-03-03  8:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bitbake-devel

Hi
thanks for the answers, but it sounds it is necessary to rework the ci engine even as it is painful.

       [not found] <73584559cd1f88812f3ebdd516ed468ab32edb8a.camel@linuxfoundation.org>
@ 2022-03-02 19:55 ` stefnexter
From: stefnexter @ 2022-03-02 19:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bitbake-devel