* Advice on edits to git-rebase man page
@ 2015-02-04 20:21 Matthew Brett
From: Matthew Brett @ 2015-02-04 20:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sorry for the rather open-ended email, but I am interested to whether
you would be interested in patches for git-rebase man page, based on a
tutorial page I wrote some ago:

http://matthew-brett.github.io/pydagogue/rebase_without_tears.html

The reason I ask, is because I have found the git-rebase man page
particularly difficult to read for an overview of what it is intended
for.   A colleague recently wrote to me asking if I would consider
proposing merging my page with the git man page.

Obviously my page as it is now is very different in tone from the
git-rebase page, but I think there are some aspects that could be
fruitfully merged.   Would you be interested in patches of this sort,
or does the page seem too far from the intention of the man page?

Best,

Matthew