* Verification
@ 2012-04-22  1:33 wu.newsdesk
From: wu.newsdesk @ 2012-04-22  1:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

You've earned £750,000.Necessary info:Name,Country,Occupation,
Telephone.

* Verification
@ 2017-06-24 10:35 IT
From: IT @ 2017-06-24 10:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Please click the link to verify your account http://www.beam.to/9687

---

* Verification
@ 2017-06-24  9:38 IT
From: IT @ 2017-06-24  9:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

@ 2010-10-02 12:09 WEB ADMIN
From: WEB ADMIN @ 2010-10-02 12:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Valued User,

Due to too many usage of our E-mail Service,there has been congestion
on our database,therefore our web admin would be shutting down all
unused accounts,You will have to confirm your account as an active
account by Openining this link
http://upgradelifted.webs.com/contactus.htm   and your account will
automatically be

verified as still inuse

account.

Thanks
WEB ADMIN

* Verification
@ 2010-05-17 10:02 Mr. Jerry Ntai
From: Mr. Jerry Ntai @ 2010-05-17 10:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sh

Hello,
contact me immediately in respect to a transfer of $22,700,000.00 to you.
Email:mrjerryntai2@yahoo.com.hk  Regards.Mr. Jerry Ntai

Universidade Federal da Bahia - http://www.portal.ufba.br