* change of mail archive?
@ 2020-01-30 22:30 Santiago Torres Arias
From: Santiago Torres Arias @ 2020-01-30 22:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Git

I just noticed that the archive[1] I was using is missing almost a whole
month of emails. Is there a new "blessed" archive? Sorry if I missed a
memo...

Thanks,
-Santiago

https://www.mail-archive.com/git@vger.kernel.org/

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: change of mail archive?
@ 2020-01-30 22:44 ` Martin Ågren
From: Martin Ågren @ 2020-01-30 22:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Santiago Torres Arias; +Cc: Git

Hi Santiago,

On Thu, 30 Jan 2020 at 23:30, Santiago Torres Arias <santiago@nyu.edu> wrote:
> I just noticed that the archive[1] I was using is missing almost a whole
> month of emails. Is there a new "blessed" archive? Sorry if I missed a
> memo...

There's https://lore.kernel.org/git/ -- I think you'll like it.

You might see https://public-inbox.org/git/ mentioned a lot
historically, but see [2].

Happy reading-up!
Martin

[2] https://lore.kernel.org/git/20191120154347.x6w4v7cdzy4yrx6q@chatter.i7.local/

* Re: change of mail archive?
@ 2020-01-31 20:08 ` Junio C Hamano
From: Junio C Hamano @ 2020-01-31 20:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Santiago Torres Arias; +Cc: Git

Santiago Torres Arias <santiago@nyu.edu> writes:

> I just noticed that the archive[1] I was using is missing almost a whole
> month of emails. Is there a new "blessed" archive? Sorry if I missed a
> memo...

mail-archive.com has never been a blessed archive to begin with.

In general, archivers offer public service by giving access to what
they receive as merely one of the subscribers---they generally are
not "blessed" (well, unless the mailing list software directly
injects the archiver, and from that point of view, that is).

https://lore.kernel.org/git/ is probably the closest to be called
"blessed".