* Re: Xenomai Digest, Vol 120, Issue 10
       [not found] <mailman.68.1649164277.1333.xenomai@xenomai.org>
@ 2022-04-06  6:59 ` Andrew
From: Andrew @ 2022-04-06  6:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xenomai, johnashwik994

2. Re: EVL testing (Ashwik John)

------------------------------
Message: 2
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 14:34:21 +0200
From: Ashwik John <johnashwik994@gmail.com>
To: xenomai@xenomai.org
Subject: Re: EVL testing
I have successfully booted the system with EVL core enabled. I proceed to
test the EVL and I receive this error message.
libevl-next/tests/basic-xbuf.c:41: FAILED: evl_attach_thread((0 << 16),
"basic-xbuf:%d", getpid()) (=Permission denied)
** basic-xbuf: BROKEN
I use libel : branch next and linux-evl-v5.15.29-evl2-rebase.
Thank you for your reply.
Hi John,

When testing, are you running the test as root?

If you are and still have trouble, could you run the test via gdb, and show us the backtrace when it crashes?

Thanks,
Andrew

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-04-06  6:59 UTC | newest]