alsa-devel.alsa-project.org archive mirror
* Re: snd-hda-intel: autoconfig failure
@ 2005-10-28 21:17 ` Lee Revell
From: Lee Revell @ 2005-10-28 21:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Philipp Kindt; +Cc: alsa-devel

On Fri, 2005-10-28 at 22:26 +0000, Philipp Kindt wrote:
> P.S.: If you wish to contact me, DO NOT write to the mailing list. I have not subscribed.

It does not matter as we always use "Reply to All" on this list.  This
is standard practice for open source development mailing lists.

Lee

* snd-hda-intel: autoconfig failure
@ 2005-10-28 22:26 Philipp Kindt
From: Philipp Kindt @ 2005-10-28 22:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: alsa-devel

Hi there,

i've just got the ASUS W1Vc Laptop. After problems (sound did not work), i compiled
ALSA 1.0.10rc2. The module can now be loaded in the kernel, and sound works.
But the headphones don't. If i probe model=6stack-digout, the headphone port works fine.

lspci -nv says about the audio controller:

0000:02:02.0 0480: 1131:7133 (rev d1)
Subsystem: 1461:f636
Memory at feafa000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=2K]

Thanks a lot for writing ALSA

Philipp Kindt

P.S.: If you wish to contact me, DO NOT write to the mailing list. I have not subscribed.