alsa-devel.alsa-project.org archive mirror
* alsa-lib-1.2.6 regression, no audio
       [not found] <1639023515547167063-webhooks-bot@alsa-project.org>
@ 2021-12-09  4:18 ` GitHub issues - opened
From: GitHub issues - opened @ 2021-12-09  4:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: alsa-devel

alsa-project/alsa-lib issue #199 was opened from gkubaryk:

after upgrading the following packages, there is no audio:
=media-plugins/alsa-plugins-1.2.6
=media-sound/alsa-utils-1.2.6
=media-libs/alsa-ucm-conf-1.2.6
=media-libs/alsa-lib-1.2.6

I checked each of the four individually and the last one (alsa-lib, 1.2.5.1) is the one that restored audio.

alsa-info.sh output, as run from 1.2.5.1 (but it downloaded the newer version of the script to /tmp) is at http://alsa-project.org/db/?f=f94a60ff547f9cce9e872acae67fdf35473fa754

let me know if I can be of further assistance; I need the audio working for the rest of the day but would be able to provide output from 1.2.6 tomorrow perhaps, if desired.

Issue URL     : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-lib/issues/199
Repository URL: https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-lib

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-12-09  4:19 UTC | newest]