alsa-devel.alsa-project.org archive mirror
* please ignore my earlier message regarding R16 quirks
@ 2014-03-13 23:27 James Miller
From: James Miller @ 2014-03-13 23:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: alsa-devel

I'm sorry for my ignorance, but I realised that the device has been
reporting itself as 1.1 due to the usb hub being 1.1.

This is my first week of looking at usb, and its been a steep learning
curve, I am finding my way around the code though, and hope to have
something working at some point in the near future.

I notice that some cards have boot up quirk functions and I am wondering if
that is the problem as the R16 can be switched between its audio interface
and a card reader.

If I have any more questions, is this the correct list to ask them?

Many thanks,

James

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-03-13 23:27 UTC | newest]