ath11k.lists.infradead.org archive mirror
* ath11k regulatory information
@ 2021-10-22 15:24 Robert Marko
From: Robert Marko @ 2021-10-22 15:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath11k

Hi,

I have been working on OpenWrt IPQ807x support for a while now.
But now we are having issues with the ath11k regulatory information,
it seems to be completely incorrect for ETSI countries.
For example, it disables channels 12 and 13 for 2.4GHz and puts a lot of
restrictions on 5GHz as well that are not based on recent regulatory
information.

To me, it seems like the ath11k firmware has embedded regulatory information?
Is that correct and if so how can somebody update it as it is
completely out of date
even with the 2.5.0.1 firmware?

Regards,
Robert
--
Robert Marko
Staff Embedded Linux Engineer

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-10-22 15:24 UTC | newest]