ath9k-devel.lists.ath9k.org archive mirror
* [ath9k-devel] 802.11s Power Save
@ 2016-09-06 15:57 Umar Ali Malik
From: Umar Ali Malik @ 2016-09-06 15:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath9k-devel

Dear Experts,

I hope all of you are doing good. My name is Umar Ali Malik and I am a PhD
student in Germany. I am doing my research on 802.11s and would like to have
your input regarding some queries. Please help me to find the solution.

1)      I am trying to build a small setup which supports 802.11s I would
like to have 3 to 4 802.11s APs so that they can communicate with each
other.

2)      After implementing 802.11s mesh network I would like to implement
some power save scheme so that Aps should save the power when they are not
being used.

3)      According to my knowledge most of LINUX based modules are not good
as far as the energy consumption is concerned. I would like to have your
suggestion which modules should I use since I would to implement power save
scheme.

4)      We have seen one Redpine chipset but the problem with that chipset
is that its code is not customizable.

Please do help me in order to rectify this problem. We are looking for
something which should support something like this.
http://www.redpinesignals.com/pdfs/WiseMCU/RS10002-SDK-Product-Brief-WiseMCU
.pdf

Your quick feedback will be appreciated. Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Umar Ali

0049-174-3801500