ath9k-devel.lists.ath9k.org archive mirror
* [ath9k-devel] Sorry for the "noise" today
@ 2017-01-08 14:55 Michael Renzmann
From: Michael Renzmann @ 2017-01-08 14:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath9k-devel

Hi all.

You might be wondering about the many e-mails that suddenly came through
the list today, some of them being about one year old. The reason for that
is that after about a number of months I found the time to look at the
list moderation queue, just to find that about 1100 mails were waiting to
be moderated. It appears that we've lost all the three people who in the
past were moderating ath5k-devel and ath9k-devel, for unknown reasons and
without notice. Thus I took care of the moderation queue, waved through
what looked like ham and got rid of tons of spam.

Sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused to you.

One of the next steps will be to find a new caring home for this list, as
I intend to shut down the mailserver of the MadWifi project on which
ath9k-devel is currently hosted. Until then I try to take care of
moderating as timely as my schedule allows.

Bye, Mike

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-01-08 14:55 UTC | newest]