ath9k-devel.lists.ath9k.org archive mirror
* [ath9k-devel] MCI howto?
@ 2016-05-29 18:14 Adrian Chadd
From: Adrian Chadd @ 2016-05-29 18:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath9k-devel

hiya!

I'm trying to bring up MCI bluetooth coexistence on the QCA9565 on
FreeBSD. I'm having no end of trouble - it seems that no matter what I
do, the bluetooth always wins and the wifi side disconnects when the
bt does an active scan (HCI "inquiry".)

Does anyone remember the deep and amusing details about MCI support
and how to debug this? I'm sure it's something stupid, but my time at
QCA involved 2-wire and 3-wire coex (which you can debug with a
scope), not MCI :(

Thanks!

-adrian

* [ath9k-devel] MCI howto?
@ 2016-06-03  4:44 ` sandeep suresh

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

* [ath9k-devel] MCI howto?
@ 2016-06-04 17:02   ` Adrian Chadd
From: Adrian Chadd @ 2016-06-04 17:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath9k-devel

i'm documenting more details in freebsd as I figure stuff out. I'll
write up a webpage with what I can glean from the drivers/headers.

-adrian

On 2 June 2016 at 21:44, sandeep suresh <sandeep.suresh@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> Adrian, can you please share the details on the MCI protocol specifications?
> Thanks & regards
> Sandeep.
>

> On Sunday, 29 May 2016 11:44 PM, Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org> wrote:
>

> hiya!
>
> I'm trying to bring up MCI bluetooth coexistence on the QCA9565 on
> FreeBSD. I'm having no end of trouble - it seems that no matter what I
> do, the bluetooth always wins and the wifi side disconnects when the
> bt does an active scan (HCI "inquiry".)
>
> Does anyone remember the deep and amusing details about MCI support
> and how to debug this? I'm sure it's something stupid, but my time at
> QCA involved 2-wire and 3-wire coex (which you can debug with a
> scope), not MCI :(
>
> Thanks!
>

> -adrian

* [ath9k-devel] MCI howto?
@ 2016-06-06  6:37     ` sandeep suresh
From: sandeep suresh @ 2016-06-06  6:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath9k-devel

Thanks Adrian. In the meatime, can you share the link in FreeBSD where we can look into the code?Thanks.
Sandeep.

@ 2016-06-06 23:58       ` Adrian Chadd
From: Adrian Chadd @ 2016-06-06 23:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath9k-devel

github.com/freebsd/freebsd - in sys/dev/ath/if_ath_btcoex_mci.[ch] and
the HAL in sys/contrib/dev/ath/ath_hal/ar9300/

-a