b43-dev.lists.infradead.org archive mirror
* Fruits and vegetables freeze-dried
@ 2023-12-19  8:31 Maxwell Atlee
From: Maxwell Atlee @ 2023-12-19  8:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: b43-dev

Dear Sir/Madam,

Are you open to collaborating with a renowned supplier of organic freeze-dried fruits and vegetables in various forms (whole/pieces/powders)?

With our ingredients, you have the opportunity to create an organic product, free from allergens, entirely natural, while standing out in taste, color, and nutritional value.

With years of experience in creating more advanced products using freeze-drying techniques (such as smoothie dices, keto smoothies), we provide support in developing your concept and transforming it into an actual product.

We adapt to your needs and expectations, ensuring flexible production methods, professional collaboration with the R&D department, tests and samples, as well as advanced progress reports.

I would appreciate information on whether we can have a discussion.

Best regards
Maxwell Atlee

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-12-19  8:40 UTC | newest]