backports.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Business proposal
@ 2023-06-19  8:27 Jerry Nicolas
From: Jerry Nicolas @ 2023-06-19  8:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: backports

Dear Mr,

My name is Jerry Nicolas,

How’s your day going?
Please I would like to introduce you to the organization I work
for.
They are an organization based in Qatar and are interested in
debt financing in form of loans at 3% ROI annually for 5 to 15
years.
If you have a project that is in need of funding please let me
know.

It will be a pleasure to cooperate with you if you ever need a
loan or can make referrals for free.

Have a nice day.

Jerry Niocolas.
1jerrynicolas@gmail.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-06-19  8:42 UTC | newest]