b.a.t.m.a.n.lists.open-mesh.org archive mirror
* [B.A.T.M.A.N.] batmand in debian
@ 2007-12-01 11:34 Holger Levsen
From: Holger Levsen @ 2007-12-01 11:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: b.a.t.m.a.n

batmand is now in Debian/unstable, see http://packages.qa.debian.org/batmand
:-)

Which means, we can now prepare 0.3 for Debian/experimental, or to unstable if
you you think that's better.

regards,
	Holger

* Re: [B.A.T.M.A.N.] batmand in debian
@ 2007-12-01 17:39 ` Marek Lindner
From: Marek Lindner @ 2007-12-01 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: The list for a Better Approach To Mobile Ad-hoc Networking

Hi,

> batmand is now in Debian/unstable, see
> http://packages.qa.debian.org/batmand

great news ! Thanks to all people involved in that process. :-)

> Which means, we can now prepare 0.3 for Debian/experimental, or to unstable
> if you you think that's better.

 I think unstable would be fine for the moment or any objections ?

Greetings,
Marek

* Re: [B.A.T.M.A.N.] batmand in debian
@ 2007-12-01 19:12   ` Holger Levsen
From: Holger Levsen @ 2007-12-01 19:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: The list for a Better Approach To Mobile Ad-hoc Networking

Hi Marek,

On Saturday 01 December 2007 18:39, Marek Lindner wrote:
> great news ! Thanks to all people involved in that process. :-)

Wesley did a lot :-)

> > Which means, we can now prepare 0.3 for Debian/experimental, or to
> > unstable if you you think that's better.
>  I think unstable would be fine for the moment or any objections ?

Then 0.2 would be "gone".. as I understood you, you have these two branches
for a reason... if not, let's go for 0.3~svn_revision in unstable.

regards,
	Holger

* Re: [B.A.T.M.A.N.] batmand in debian
@ 2007-12-02 14:59     ` Marek Lindner
From: Marek Lindner @ 2007-12-02 14:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: The list for a Better Approach To Mobile Ad-hoc Networking

Hi,

> > > Which means, we can now prepare 0.3 for Debian/experimental, or to
> > > unstable if you you think that's better.
> >
> >  I think unstable would be fine for the moment or any objections ?
>
> Then 0.2 would be "gone".. as I understood you, you have these two branches
> for a reason... if not, let's go for 0.3~svn_revision in unstable.

yes - 0.3 is not stable yet. I'm not in a hurry. If you think it is better to
go with experimental first I wont object to that.
Another option would be to delay this question for a month or so. I know that
during the CCC event (at the end of the yea)r a lot of testing and hacking is
planned. Lets see where we are after that.

Greetings,
Marek

* Re: [B.A.T.M.A.N.] batmand in debian
@ 2007-12-03 15:23       ` Holger Levsen