b.a.t.m.a.n.lists.open-mesh.org archive mirror
* Re: [B.A.T.M.A.N.] Mixing non-B.A.T.M.A.N. systems with batman-adv
       [not found] <CANMu=jLm6K=p_ADAGAVRzjvGmrF++DxukccEc6bK7+FV5XQchg@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2014-04-03 21:27 ` martin
From: martin @ 2014-04-03 21:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dimar Jaime González Soto; +Cc: b.a.t.m.a.n

Hi Dimar,

Please direct your question to the batman mailing list instead of
directly to me. That way, you can get help from a lot more people, and
also get help if I didn't have time to answer...

Nevertheless, I replied inline below.

On 2014-04-03 14:16, Dimar Jaime González Soto wrote:
> Hi Martin,  I need to connect to my mesh network with non b.a.t.m.a.n
> nodes(specifically a tablet).   I followed the instructions
> from http://www.open-mesh.org/projects/batman-adv/wiki/Quick-start-guide
> [1] and I configured a node creating a mesh-bridge interface.  The
> interface, I think, allow the connection through eth0, but the what I
> want is a connection trough the wireless interface, and i don't know
> how to setup the network.

I am a little confused about your current setup. Can you please send us
(that is the batman mailing: b.a.t.m.a.n@lists.open-mesh.org), the
following information:

The output of "ip link"
The output of "batctl if"
The output of "brctl show"

That will make it possible for us to give you better information.

Thanks,
Martin

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-04-03 21:27 UTC | newest]