bpf.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* net-next is CLOSED
@ 2019-11-25  6:08 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2019-11-25  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev; +Cc: netfilter-devel, linux-wireless, bpf

If it's not in patchwork right now it will miss the merge window this
time around, don't try to sneak things in, thank you.

	http://vger.kernel.org/~davem/net-next.html

Bug fixes only please.

* net-next is CLOSED
@ 2019-03-04  6:21 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2019-03-04  6:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev; +Cc: bpf, linux-wireless, netfilter-devel

Please only bug fixes as we progress through the merge window.

I'll announce when net-next is open again.

Follow me on social media:

https://twitter.com/davem_dokebi

Thank you.