bpf.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* How to disassemble a BPF program?
@ 2022-04-12 11:04 Tetsuo Handa
From: Tetsuo Handa @ 2022-04-12 11:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bpf; +Cc: Alexei Starovoitov, Daniel Borkmann, Andrii Nakryiko

Hello.

I'm not a BPF user, but I want to know what a BPF program stored in
"static const char program[2053] =" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/c389e47f-8f82-fd62-8c1d-d9481d2f71ff@I-love.SAKURA.ne.jp
is doing so that I can parse syzkaller-generated BPF programs like C programs.

Do you have a utility for this purpose?

Regards.