bpf.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* "WARNING in cgroup_finalize_control" and "WARNING in cgroup_apply_control_disable" should be duplicate crash reports
@ 2021-01-21 11:33 慕冬亮
From: 慕冬亮 @ 2021-01-21 11:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: andriin, ast, bpf, cgroups, christian, Daniel Borkmann, hannes,
	john.fastabend, kafai, kpsingh, linux-kernel, lizefan, netdev,
	songliubraving, tj, yhs
  Cc: syzkaller-bugs, syzkaller

Dear kernel developers,

I found that on the syzbot dashboard, “WARNING in
cgroup_finalize_control” [1] and "WARNING in
cgroup_apply_control_disable" [2] should share the same root cause.

The reasons for the above statement:
1) the stack trace is the same, and this title difference is due to
the inline property of "cgroup_apply_control_disable";
2) their PoCs are the same as each other;

If you can have any issues with this statement or our information is
useful to you, please let us know. Thanks very much.

[1] “WARNING in cgroup_finalize_control” -
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=fe2fee189f1f8babd95615dcbb57871d6d18920a

[2] “WARNING in cgroup_apply_control_disable” -
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=ba5a3ed954137643a9337f90782c90e90ba302ed

--
My best regards to you.

     No System Is Safe!
     Dongliang Mu

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-01-21 11:35 UTC | newest]