brcm80211.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* brcm80211 maintainer/tester
@ 2024-02-13 20:14 Arend van Spriel
From: Arend van Spriel @ 2024-02-13 20:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: brcm80211
  Cc: linux-wireless, Fernando Piacente, Paolo Perego, Sreekanth,
	Izabela Bakollari, Daniel Berlin, Hector Martin, Peter Robinson,
	ecurtin

Cc'ing a list of names collected from recent email exchanges. Eric
Curtin listed most in his email [1]. On the brcm80211 wireless wiki [2]
I have added a section "Get Involved" with a currently empty table. It
would be great if we can fill it with co-maintainers and regression
testers. You are welcome to update the table yourself or simply sent me
an email with the role (co-maintainer/regression tester) and the devices
you have available for testing patches.

Regards,
Arend

[1]