cip-dev.lists.cip-project.org archive mirror
* [ANNOUNCE] isar-cip-core v1.0-rc1
@ 2023-03-21  6:31 Jan Kiszka
From: Jan Kiszka @ 2023-03-21  6:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi all,

this is the first release candidate for the first formal release of the
isar-cip-core, the Isar layer which allows to build CIP Debian images
according to the generic profile.

https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-core/isar-cip-core/-/archive/v1.0-rc1/isar-cip-core-v1.0-rc1.tar.bz2
https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-core/isar-cip-core/-/commits/v1.0-rc1?ref_type=tags

Please test and make sure we identify and resolve any remaining bugs
before the release! If all goes well, I plan to release by then end of
CW 14.

There is one small feature still in my backlog that might get pulled in
before 1.0: Provided [1] is merged in time, we could also enable disk
encryption for qemu-arm and qemu-arm64. The patches to the layer will be
minimal, only affecting this new feature.

At this point already many thanks to all the contributors to
isar-cip-core over the past 4 years!

Jan

[1] https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-kernel/cip-kernel-config/-/merge_requests/76

--
Siemens AG, Technology
Competence Center Embedded Linux

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-03-21  6:31 UTC | newest]