cip-dev.lists.cip-project.org archive mirror
* [cip-dev] Leaving Codethink and CIP
@ 2020-10-27 22:16 Ben Hutchings
From: Ben Hutchings @ 2020-10-27 22:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

I will be leaving Codethink next month, and will no longer be working
directly on CIP.  (With my Debian hat on, I may still submit merge
requests to the cip-kernel-sec repository.)  My last working day here
will be 11 November.

I want to thank everyone who's worked to make super-long-term Linux
kernel maintenance possible.  CIP has a great kernel team now and I'm
confident that you'll carry on doing a fine job without me.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings, Software Developer                         Codethink Ltd
https://www.codethink.co.uk/                 Dale House, 35 Dale Street

* Re: [cip-dev] Leaving Codethink and CIP
@ 2020-11-11 21:18 ` Pavel Machek
From: Pavel Machek @ 2020-11-11 21:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi!

> I will be leaving Codethink next month, and will no longer be working
> directly on CIP.  (With my Debian hat on, I may still submit merge
> requests to the cip-kernel-sec repository.)  My last working day here
> will be 11 November.
>
> I want to thank everyone who's worked to make super-long-term Linux
> kernel maintenance possible.  CIP has a great kernel team now and I'm
> confident that you'll carry on doing a fine job without me.

Thanks for all the great work, and good luck in whatever you do next.

Best regards,
								Pavel

[-- Attachment #1.2: signature.asc --]

* Re: [cip-dev] Leaving Codethink and CIP
@ 2020-11-12  5:18   ` SZ Lin (林上智)
From: SZ Lin (林上智) @ 2020-11-12  5:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

> From: cip-dev@lists.cip-project.org <cip-dev@lists.cip-project.org> On Behalf Of
> I will be leaving Codethink next month, and will no longer be working
> directly on CIP.  (With my Debian hat on, I may still submit merge
> requests to the cip-kernel-sec repository.)  My last working day here
> will be 11 November.
>
> I want to thank everyone who's worked to make super-long-term Linux
> kernel maintenance possible.  CIP has a great kernel team now and I'm
> confident that you'll carry on doing a fine job without me.

Thanks to your massive contribution in the past few years, I cherish the
memory of working with you and wish you all the best, enjoy your new job and life.

I believe we will meet again at the conference soon.

SZ

* Re: [cip-dev] Leaving Codethink and CIP
@ 2020-11-13 10:46 ` Nobuhiro Iwamatsu
From: Nobuhiro Iwamatsu @ 2020-11-13 10:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev