cip-dev.lists.cip-project.org archive mirror
* [cip-dev] Beaglebone Black thud kas-bbb-thud.yml script
@ 2018-12-23 15:27 Zoran S
From: Zoran S @ 2018-12-23 15:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hello to all,

I produced thud KAS script to do some dirty and quick bbb YOCTO rootfs
and kernel (4.19.7) production.

For this purpose I have enhanced Beaglebone Black sumo KAS script to
thud, to serve to the purpose.

If anybody needs it, please, find it attached (with meta-socketcan layer
addendum, which is my proprietary layer invention due to some work done
for automotive industry).

If you do not need meta-socketcan layer included as extras, just remove
these lines from the script:

*  meta-socketcan:    url:
"https://github.com/ZoranStojsavljevic/meta-socketcan.git
<https://github.com/ZoranStojsavljevic/meta-socketcan.git>"    refspec:
064d2fdf5b69e5c038aba225884c183b8e00f30b*

Please, also do note that the script takes default variables, if they are
not
explicitly specified.

Thank you,
Zoran