CIP-dev Archive on lore.kernel.org
* [cip-dev] CIP kernel release delayed
@ 2021-03-15 21:08 Nobuhiro Iwamatsu
From: Nobuhiro Iwamatsu @ 2021-03-15 21:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hello,

The kernel team are planning to release new CIP kernel last weekend, but we are currently having problems[0]
with the LAVA lab and can't run test it on some reference boards. Therefore, the release will be delayed.
As soon as LAVA lab is restored, we will test and release it.

Sorry for contacting you late.

Best regards,
  Nobuhiro

[0]: https://lava.ciplatform.org/scheduler/alldevices/active