Coccinelle archive on lore.kernel.org
* Re: [Cocci] patch "coccinelle: Add script to check for platform_get_irq() excessive" added to driver-core-next
       [not found] <156455237123959@kroah.com>
@ 2019-07-31  6:44 ` Markus Elfring
From: Markus Elfring @ 2019-07-31  6:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Greg Kroah-Hartman, Stephen Boyd, Masahiro Yamada,
	kernel-janitors, cocci
  Cc: Rob Herring, Michal Marek, Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz,
	linux-kernel, Rafael J. Wysocki, Nicolas Palix, Russell King,
	Javier Martinez Canillas, Andrzej Hajda, Andy Shevchenko,
	Mark Brown, Marek Szyprowski

> This is a note to let you know that I've just added the patch titled
>
>     coccinelle: Add script to check for platform_get_irq() excessive
>
> to my driver-core git tree which can be found at
>     git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gregkh/driver-core.git
> in the driver-core-next branch.

I find it interesting somehow that this version of a script for
the semantic patch language can be integrated already in this
development branch.

> The patch will also be merged in the next major kernel release
> during the merge window.

How much will questionable implementation details influence this process?

Regards,
Markus

only message in thread, back to index