cocci.inria.fr archive mirror
* [Cocci] New Coccinelle release?
@ 2018-03-02  0:49 Omar Sandoval
From: Omar Sandoval @ 2018-03-02  0:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cocci

It's been a year and a half since the last release of coccinelle but
there have been many changes since then. Would it be possible to get a
new official release?

* [Cocci] New Coccinelle release?
@ 2018-03-02  7:12 ` Julia Lawall
From: Julia Lawall @ 2018-03-02  7:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cocci

On Thu, 1 Mar 2018, Omar Sandoval wrote:

> It's been a year and a half since the last release of coccinelle but
> there have been many changes since then. Would it be possible to get a
> new official release?

There always seems to be one more small bug remaining.  We will try to
take care of this soon.  In any case, the version on github is always
stable.  We do the actual work elsewhere.

julia

* [Cocci] Checking software development progress
@ 2018-03-06 16:40   ` SF Markus Elfring
From: SF Markus Elfring @ 2018-03-06 16:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cocci

Hello,

I have noticed a moment ago that a few additional commits were published.
It might be nice to test this development a bit more.

I submitted the command ?make distclean? and built the software by the
command ?./autogen && ./configure && make world? as usual.
But I wonder about the message ?Nothing to be done for 'docs'?.

Regards,
Markus