Coccinelle archive on lore.kernel.org
From: Markus Elfring <Markus.Elfring@web.de>
To: Coccinelle <cocci@systeme.lip6.fr>
Subject: Re: [Cocci] Data exchange over network interfaces by SmPL scripts
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 10:55:21 +0200

> Unfortunately, I observed during a few runs on my test system
> that the displayed record sets can vary. Thus I guess that this approach
> (which works together with Python multi-threading functionality) will need
> further software adjustments.

I am curious how the clarification of such software behaviour will evolve
further also with the help from additional information around the topic
“Checking network input processing by Python for a multi-threaded server”.
https://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2019-April/740645.html

Regards,
Markus