cocci.inria.fr archive mirror
* [Cocci] Removing trailing whitespace at the end of changes lines?
@ 2018-07-30 19:53 Timur Tabi
From: Timur Tabi @ 2018-07-30 19:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cocci

I've noticed that some lines changed with my cocci script have a
trailing whitespace at the end of the first line.  For example:

-        DBG_PRINTF((DBG_MODULE_GLOBAL, DBG_LEVEL_ERRORS,
-                    "NVRM: %s: failed to save GPU crash data\n",
-                    __FUNCTION__));
+        NV_PRINTF(LEVEL_ERROR,
+                  "%s: failed to save GPU crash data\n", __FUNCTION__);

There is a blank space after "LEVEL_ERROR,".  I've attached my cocci
script, but considering that coccinelle seems to reformat lines after
they've been modified,
I suspect that the problem is not in my script per se.