connman.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
From: Thomas Green <TGreen2@Sorenson.com>
To: Daniel Wagner <wagi@monom.org>
Cc: "connman@lists.linux.dev" <connman@lists.linux.dev>
Subject: Re: Removing old service directories
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 22:47:42 +0000	[thread overview]

Thank you so much for this information.  Is there any plan to take this up again?  Is it something that would be better for me to take up, or for your group?  Currently the only work around I can think of is to shutdown connman, remove the files, then restart connman.  This is really not the option I was hoping for.

Tom