connman.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* restart required after adding EAP config file
@ 2024-03-21 10:52 Mikhail Pchelin
From: Mikhail Pchelin @ 2024-03-21 10:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: connman

[ I'm not subscribed, please keep me CC'ed ]

I'm running 1.42, when I create eap.config file in STORAGEDIR it's not
being applied right away for wireless services - I see no '*' sign near
my SSID in 'services' output. 'connect'ing to it gives EINVAL and debug
logs say:

EAP type has not been found. Most likely ConnMan is not able to find a
configuration for given 8021X network. Check SSID or Name match with the
network name.

If I restart connmand, the SSID becomes configured as intended and I can
connect.

Is this behaviour intentional?

What pieces should I look at to make connmand apply *.config files to
currently known SSIDs without restart?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-03-21 10:52 UTC | newest]