cti-tac.lists.linuxfoundation.org archive mirror
* Setting up location to store documents for the GTI TAC.
@ 2023-04-03 17:28 Carlos O'Donell
From: Carlos O'Donell @ 2023-04-03 17:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Konstantin Ryabitsev, gti-tac

Konstantin,

At the last GTI TAC 2023-03-08 meeting we discussed setting something
up to store TAC documents.

We discussed setting up gti.toolchain.dev to store those documents
backed by something that the GTI TAC can commit to and update e.g. git
based. I want to stop mailing around "service requirement" documents
and just edit them in place.

I notice that for https://subspace.kernel.org/ you're likely using
Sphinx backed by a git repo.

What are the options you might offer?

--
Cheers,
Carlos.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-04-03 17:28 UTC | newest]