cti-tac.lists.linuxfoundation.org archive mirror
* Please review content for cti.coretoolchain.dev.
@ 2024-02-28 23:35 Carlos O'Donell
From: Carlos O'Donell @ 2024-02-28 23:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joseph Myers, Siddhesh Poyarekar, David Edelsohn, Nick Clifton; +Cc: cti-tac

Joseph, Siddhesh, David, Nick,

Thank you for agreeing to look over the content.

Please provide feedback on structure and content.

To review the built website you can do:

$ git clone gitolite.coretoolchain.dev:cti/cti.coretoolchain.dev

Then you can build the website with:

$ make html

You can also check spelling with `make spelling` (requires installed
sphinxcontrib-spelling, which on Fedora is as straight forward as
`sudo dnf install python3-sphinxcontrib-spelling`).

Nick,

Please send me the pub key part of the ssh key you want to use to
access the repository?

My next steps with Nick will be:
- Face to face meeting where Nick reads his key to me.
- I will then add the key to the CTI keyring and sign that commit.
- I will then work with LF IT to give Nick access to gitolite
  and write down the procedure in more detail.

My thoughts on this topic are that only one trusted introducer is
required to grant a user access to the repo, but this should not
confer trusted introducer status (I'm using Nick as a test subject
for this process).

--
Cheers,
Carlos.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-02-28 23:36 UTC | newest]