cti-tac.lists.linuxfoundation.org archive mirror
* Martin Liška's SUSE email bouncing.
@ 2023-06-07 11:27 Carlos O'Donell
From: Carlos O'Donell @ 2023-06-07 11:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cti-tac

In February Martin stepped down from GCC and indicated that
he was moving on to another position.

Martin's SUSE email has been removed from the TAC mailing list
because it was bouncing (I've had it bounce for me).

I am going to reach out to him and see if his interest and
time available for the TAC has changed.

--
Cheers,
Carlos.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-06-07 11:27 UTC | newest]