cti-tac.lists.linuxfoundation.org archive mirror
* Planning the next GTI TAC meeting for February 2023?
@ 2023-02-06 17:28 Carlos O'Donell
From: Carlos O'Donell @ 2023-02-06 17:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gti-tac

With the binutils and glibc releases out of the way for January,
I would like to schedule the next GTI TAC meeting and possibly
setup a recurring monthly meeting to discuss progress.

Suggestions for dates:
Wednesday February 15th 11am EST / 4pm UTC
Thursday February 16th 11am EST / 4pm UTC
Friday February 17th 11am EST / 4pm UTC

Agenda:
- Review glibc and gdb service notes.
- Discuss status of gcc service requirements.
- Is binutils the same as gdb services?
- Next steps after full service lists are complete.

--
Cheers,
Carlos.

* Re: Planning the next GTI TAC meeting for February 2023?
@ 2023-02-06 22:35 ` Joseph Myers
From: Joseph Myers @ 2023-02-06 22:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carlos O'Donell; +Cc: gti-tac

On Mon, 6 Feb 2023, Carlos O'Donell wrote:

> With the binutils and glibc releases out of the way for January,
> I would like to schedule the next GTI TAC meeting and possibly
> setup a recurring monthly meeting to discuss progress.
>
> Suggestions for dates:
> Wednesday February 15th 11am EST / 4pm UTC
> Thursday February 16th 11am EST / 4pm UTC
> Friday February 17th 11am EST / 4pm UTC

Unless next week's WG14 meeting processes comments much faster than
January's, I won't be able to do any of those.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com

* Re: Planning the next GTI TAC meeting for February 2023?
@ 2023-02-07 17:34   ` Carlos O'Donell
From: Carlos O'Donell @ 2023-02-07 17:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joseph Myers; +Cc: gti-tac

On 2/6/23 17:35, Joseph Myers wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Feb 2023, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>
>> With the binutils and glibc releases out of the way for January,
>> I would like to schedule the next GTI TAC meeting and possibly
>> setup a recurring monthly meeting to discuss progress.
>>
>> Suggestions for dates:
>> Wednesday February 15th 11am EST / 4pm UTC
>> Thursday February 16th 11am EST / 4pm UTC
>> Friday February 17th 11am EST / 4pm UTC
>
> Unless next week's WG14 meeting processes comments much faster than
> January's, I won't be able to do any of those.

Is the week after that week a better week?

That will give me more time to put together summary documents for the service enumeration.

--

@ 2023-02-07 18:35     ` Joseph Myers
From: Joseph Myers @ 2023-02-07 18:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carlos O'Donell; +Cc: gti-tac

On Tue, 7 Feb 2023, Carlos O'Donell wrote:

> On 2/6/23 17:35, Joseph Myers wrote:
> > On Mon, 6 Feb 2023, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> >
> >> With the binutils and glibc releases out of the way for January,
> >> I would like to schedule the next GTI TAC meeting and possibly
> >> setup a recurring monthly meeting to discuss progress.
> >>
> >> Suggestions for dates:
> >> Wednesday February 15th 11am EST / 4pm UTC
> >> Thursday February 16th 11am EST / 4pm UTC
> >> Friday February 17th 11am EST / 4pm UTC
> >
> > Unless next week's WG14 meeting processes comments much faster than
> > January's, I won't be able to do any of those.
>
> Is the week after that week a better week?

Yes, that would be a better week (apart from the Tuesday).

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com

* Re: Planning the next GTI TAC meeting for February 2023?
@ 2023-02-08 19:33     ` Siddhesh Poyarekar
From: Siddhesh Poyarekar @ 2023-02-08 19:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carlos O'Donell, Joseph Myers; +Cc: gti-tac

On 2023-02-07 12:34, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> On 2/6/23 17:35, Joseph Myers wrote:
>> On Mon, 6 Feb 2023, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>>
>>> With the binutils and glibc releases out of the way for January,
>>> I would like to schedule the next GTI TAC meeting and possibly
>>> setup a recurring monthly meeting to discuss progress.
>>>
>>> Suggestions for dates:
>>> Wednesday February 15th 11am EST / 4pm UTC
>>> Thursday February 16th 11am EST / 4pm UTC
>>> Friday February 17th 11am EST / 4pm UTC
>>
>> Unless next week's WG14 meeting processes comments much faster than
>> January's, I won't be able to do any of those.
>
> Is the week after that week a better week?

I'm out the week after, but I can catch up on minutes, recordings, etc.
and also help with any prep if needed.

Thanks,
Sid