dash.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Hello
@ 2013-07-14 17:26 Rémi Duplé
From: Rémi Duplé @ 2013-07-14 17:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dash

Hello, I compose this mail for submit a little suggest for your website (http://gondor.apana.org.au/~herbert/dash/).
The dash, is a beautiful shell, simple and usefull, but his website not
clearly seem in not at his image.

So, as a web developer, I propose to free redesign the webdesign of it and
his code.

Cordially, pinguix40.
(I am sorry about my bad English, I am French).

* dash website (Re: Hello)
@ 2013-07-14 17:40 ` Jonathan Nieder
From: Jonathan Nieder @ 2013-07-14 17:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rémi Duplé; +Cc: dash

Hi Rémi,

Rémi Duplé wrote:

> Hello, I compose this mail for submit a little suggest for your website
> (http://gondor.apana.org.au/~herbert/dash/).
> The dash, is a beautiful shell, simple and usefull, but his website not
> clearly seem in not at his image.
>
> So, as a web developer, I propose to free redesign the webdesign of it and
> his code.

I'm actually a fan of the current site. :)

But if you have an idea for a better presentation of the current
information or more information that should be there, I'm happy to
look it over and give feedback.  If Herbert likes what you make, he
could put it at the URL you mentioned; and even if he doesn't, an
unofficial website with a more helpful presentation can still be a
useful contribution.

Thanks for writing and hope that helps,
Jonathan