devicetree-spec.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* No DT meeting Sept 5
@ 2022-09-05  0:06 Bill Mills
From: Bill Mills @ 2022-09-05  0:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devicetree-spec-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA

All,

Summer is over and the kids are back in school so we should restart the
DT Meetings.

However, tomorrow is Labor Day in the US so I will cancel this one.

I have also already had several declines for Sept 19th.
I presume with conflicts with ELC etc.

I will look for a slot with fewer conflicts.

Thanks,
Bill

--
Bill Mills
Principal Technical Consultant, Linaro

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-09-05  0:06 UTC | newest]