dmaengine.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* dma_map_sg_attrs() time consumption not consistent
@ 2019-10-02 14:12 Bean Huo (beanhuo)
From: Bean Huo (beanhuo) @ 2019-10-02 14:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dmaengine; +Cc: Bean Huo (beanhuo)

Hi,
Recently, I experienced a problem on scaterlist DMA mappping. It is said that if mapping 128KB data length for DMA tranfer,
when I enable jbd2, dma_map_sg_attrs() will take more thant two times of time, comparing to the condition which jbd2 disabled.
Somebody suggested me to print out  DMA entry to look at what happening.  I studied dma_map_sg_attrs() funciton a little bit,
But don't much clear how to print this kind of info. Is there anyone who knows this?
Thanks.

//Bean

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-10-02 14:12 UTC | newest]