dwarves.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* INVESTMENT/ LOAN FUNDING
@ 2023-05-04  9:09 Nichole
From: Nichole @ 2023-05-04  9:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dwarves

Hello

How are you today? Our company has a loan offer which might be of
best interest to you? If you have a good project plan that
requires funding or looking forward to an expansion of existing
business, Let me know with your business plan for a feasibility
study.

We also have an option of broker collaboration with us where you
can get 1% to 2% finder's fee commission,

Kindly check our website below or let me know your thoughts on
this for more details to be sent to you for your kind perusal.

Kind regards.

Nichole / Consultant
Great Concept LLC
Office Address: Al Multaqa St, Al Rawdah
Abu Dhabi,United Arab Emirates.
Business Hours: Sunday -Thursday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Email: nichole.greatconceptuae@outlook.com
Call/Whatsapp: +971 58 285 3786

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-05-04  9:33 UTC | newest]