dwarves.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* This list is being migrated to new infrastructure
@ 2023-09-20 19:52 Konstantin Ryabitsev
From: Konstantin Ryabitsev @ 2023-09-20 19:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dwarves, linux-perf-users, linux-rt-users, linux-rtc,
	linux-trace-devel, linux-trace-kernel, live-patching

Hello, all:

This list is being migrated to the new vger infrastructure. This should be a
fully transparent process and you don't need to change anything about how you
participate with the list or how you receive mail.

There will be a brief 20-minute delay with archives on lore.kernel.org. I will
follow up once the archive migration has been completed.

Best regards,
Konstantin

* Re: This list is being migrated to new infrastructure
@ 2023-09-20 20:15 ` Konstantin Ryabitsev
From: Konstantin Ryabitsev @ 2023-09-20 20:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dwarves, linux-perf-users, linux-rt-users, linux-rtc,

On Wed, Sep 20, 2023 at 03:52:05PM -0400, Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote:
> Hello, all:
>
> This list is being migrated to the new vger infrastructure. This should be a
> fully transparent process and you don't need to change anything about how you
> participate with the list or how you receive mail.
>
> There will be a brief 20-minute delay with archives on lore.kernel.org. I will
> follow up once the archive migration has been completed.

This work is now completed. I will monitor the performance to make
sure that the new infrastructure is still successfully coping with the
email traffic.

If you notice any problems, please report them to helpdesk at kernel.org.

-K