ell.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* Unchecked dependancy on openssl
@ 2021-06-30 17:05 Gix, Brian
From: Gix, Brian @ 2021-06-30 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ell

Hi Denis and all,

Bringing up a new dev environment I noticed that ELL has a dependancy on openssl, to create some required *.pem
files.  The existance of openssl on the system is not checked by the bootstrap-configure setup, and it probably
should be.

--Brian

* Re: Unchecked dependancy on openssl
@ 2021-06-30 19:55 ` Marcel Holtmann