FSTests Archive on lore.kernel.org
* xfstests generic/484
@ 2020-01-15 15:00 Christoph Hellwig
From: Christoph Hellwig @ 2020-01-15 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jlayton; +Cc: fstests

Hi Jeff,

do you remember the story behind xfstests generic/484?  That test has
been failing for me ever since it was added and on every file system
(which is not surprising given that the functionality isn't file system
specific).  Are we expected to fix the issue in the lock ode?  Or did we
give up on it?

* Re: xfstests generic/484
@ 2020-01-31 16:46 ` Christoph Hellwig
From: Christoph Hellwig @ 2020-01-31 16:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jlayton; +Cc: fstests

Jeff can you help out with generic/484?

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 07:00:59AM -0800, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> Hi Jeff,
>
> do you remember the story behind xfstests generic/484?  That test has
> been failing for me ever since it was added and on every file system
> (which is not surprising given that the functionality isn't file system
> specific).  Are we expected to fix the issue in the lock ode?  Or did we
> give up on it?
---end quoted text---