gti-tac.lists.linuxfoundation.org archive mirror
* Action: Setup a space for the GTI TAC to store notes, recordings etc.
@ 2022-11-11 17:24 Carlos O'Donell
From: Carlos O'Donell @ 2022-11-11 17:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gti-tac

TAC,

We discussed this proposal on the 2022-11-09 TAC meeting.

Here is the action with more details. Please review and provide comments.

I'm out for the next 2 weeks, but I wanted to start this ball rolling.

Action:

Setup a space for the GTI TAC to store notes, recordings etc.

Details:

- Transfer toolchains.dev domain to LF IT.
- Setup gitolite on git.toolchains.dev
- Setup repo for GTI TAC git.toolchains.dev/gti/gti-tac.git
- Repo should be sphinx docs with data committed to the repo.
  - In the future we'll all work on the repo to commit TAC notes
    and working group notes.
- Setup https://gti.toolchains.dev/gti-tac/ to be the website created
  from building the GTI TAC repo.

Next step:

- Ask LF IT to review the details above and provide feedback required
  to implement or change proposal.

--
Cheers,
Carlos.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-11-11 17:24 UTC | newest]