intel-gfx.lists.freedesktop.org archive mirror
* slow graphics after Suspend to RAM
@ 2011-03-16 23:59 John Harrigan
From: John Harrigan @ 2011-03-16 23:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: intel-gfx

I have a Lenovo X201 laptop with an i7-620M processor.  After I resume
from a Suspend to RAM the graphics are very slow.  Suspend to Disk does
not cause the same problem and doing a Suspend to Disk after a Suspend
to RAM fixes the problem.

I see the same slow-down regardless of whether X11 is running or not.
I'm not doing 3D, I notice the slow-down in regular 2D stuff like
scrolling a lot of text through a terminal window.  When X11 is running
I see the same problem whether I'm using the laptop's display or an
external displayport monitor.  I've tried a 2.6.36 kernel and the
2.6.38 kernel.

Any help in tracking down this problem would be appreciated, Thanks.