intel-gfx.lists.freedesktop.org archive mirror
* [ANNOUNCE] Intel 2012Q4 graphics package release
@ 2012-11-27  9:14 Jin, Gordon
From: Jin, Gordon @ 2012-11-27  9:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: intel-gfx

Hi,

We'd like to announce Intel 2012Q4 graphics package release.

Please check http://intellinuxgraphics.org/2012Q4.html for the recommended stack, list of new features and known issues.

Note this release starts to support Haswell, and 3.8 based kernel is highly recommended for this usage. See the release notes for details.

We'd also like to thank all the developers, community, our users and testers for helping us to keep improving the drivers. Thanks a lot to you all for all the hard work, help and support!

As usual, if you find any new issues, please let us know by filing bugs following the http://intellinuxgraphics.org/how_to_report_bug.html guidelines.

Thanks
Gordon Jin
Intel Open Source Technology Center

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-11-27  9:15 UTC | newest]